Donna Flores brings exceptionally strong technical experience as a lawyer with Fleit Intellectual Property Law. Prior to attending law school, Donna worked in the design, development, and manufacture of low cost, low power, and high volume wireless communications products.
She possesses invaluable exposure to the engineering and business aspects of technology industry. As a design engineer for Motorola and 3COM, Donna developed hardware for variety of telecommunication devices and home networking (client/server) applications. She has worked with network security issues, numerous telecommunication standards and a variety of media encoding schemes.
– BS, University of Tennessee, Electrical Engineering
– JD, Nova Southeastern University, Magna Cum Laude
Focus of Practice
Patent Prosecution focusing on patent prosecution in numerous technical fields including telecommunications, software, networking, electronics and mechanical hardware.
Bar Memberships/Court Memberships
– United States Patent and Trademark Office
– Florida Bar
Seminars and Publications
– Lecture, Blackberry Company, Review of Recent PTO Rulings and Case Law
– Lecture, Intellectual Property: A Career Choice for Engineering and Computer Science Majors, University of Miami Engineering School
USA Swimming – Administrative Official
– Intellectual Property Attorney, Brinkley, Morgan, Solomon, Tatum, Stanley, Lunny & Crosby, LLP
– Intellectual Property Attorney, Christopher & Weisberg
– Intellectual Property Attorney, CRGO Law
– Intellectual Property Attorney (focused on telecommunications), Research in Motion/Blackberry Limited
– Intellectual Property Attorney (focused on monetization), WiLAN
– Electrical Hardware Engineering (focused on RF and digital design), Motorola
– Clarity Wireless Messaging, 3Com Corporation