Stephen Bongini is a founding member of Fleit Intellectual Property Law. His practice focuses on all aspects of patent law. Steve has extensive experience in electronic, electrical, semiconductor, and computer technology, in areas such as electrical circuits, smart cards, semiconductor memory devices, semiconductor device manufacturing, wireless communication, computer architecture, image compression, audio/video encoding, and encryption.
– JD, UCLA School of Law
– Graduate Study, University of Miami, Electrical and Computer Engineering
– BS, University of Miami, summa cum laude
Focus of Practice
Patent prosecution focused on electrical and computer arts, including the fields of computer architecture, microprocessors, memory design and fabrication, and consumer electronics.
Bar Memberships/Court Memberships
– United States Patent and Trademark Office
– Florida Bar
– California bar
Teaching Assistant, Electronic Circuit Design, Electrical & Computer Engineering, University of Miami
– Associate, Gunster Law, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
– Associate, Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP, Los Angeles, California
– Associate, Loeb & Loeb, LLP, Los Angeles, California
– Law Clerk, Spensley, Horn, Jubas, & Lubitz, Los Angeles, California