Katharine F. Davis Wong
Katharine F. Davis Wong has been a patent agent with Fleit Intellectual Property Law since joining the firm in 2008. She began her legal career as an Examiner at the United States Patent and Trademark Office and has worked at several of the largest intellectual property firms in the country.
– MS, Medical University of South Carolina, Biomedical Science
– BS, Marywood University, Biological Science
Focus of Practice
Bar Memberships/Court Memberships
Patent Agent, United States Patent and Trademark Office
– Patent Agent, Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman, LLP
– Patent Agent, McHale & Slavin, P.A.
– Patent Examiner, United States Patent and Trademark Office
– Biotech Group and Mechanical/Design Group Legal Assistant, Sterne Kessler Goldstein & Fox